Sunday, August 16, 2009.
Blogger still having prob. Omg ._. Cant upload any pictures. Jus changed my blog song to ' wait for you '. I Love this song :D And therefore to put this song in my blog, i need to change my blog skin as the previous one could not put blog song i tink. Tmr, mock prelims start. And i tink im quite slack. Tmr e maths mock prelims wonder how will i die x.x Been trying to complete the CHIJ, Northview , YSS exam paper, but don tink can complete all. I still left Northview sec exam paper 2 undone x.x Lazy to do ler. Haven touch my tys still -.-
Last Friday PE lesson was FUN! I Love to play badminton :D But end up my leg is now limping cos i sprain my leg earlier but i still play badminton >< Night study is fun too. Dear, Catherine n Kiko was mi hahahah. Joke abit here n there but luckily i managed to complete some of the chem homeworks or else IM DEAD.
Tuesday is English O lvl oral exam ler. Nervous! I wan to make sure i wont stuttered in front of them x.x However, whenever im nervous i tend to stutter -.- Luckily this time my oral is on the 2ND DAY! Don noe why, Day4 seems to be a bad day for mi ? That time chinese oral suay suay tio day 4 then come out a hard topic -.- But still i worry tat day 2 would come out those hard de, eg: natural beauty. Can go BANG WALL sia.Confirm will talk crap >< *PRAY*
This wed going to get back my chinese O lvl exam results. I don have a good feeling abt it. Alr decided to retake x.x Perhaps i really do have a high expectation on myself tat i wish at least i can score a A2. But somehow i tink it is not possible as teacher oso say this yr batch did not score well. Although i noe its fixed but i cant help but to worry, to sad. Keep mulling over this few days. I might breakdown on tat day. I don wish to hear any comforting words .. i jus wish all of you would stay away from mi X: After all, it is my fault.
Happiness is Best @ (: 3:55 PM